of the fellowship program includes:
- To provide the fellows
with comprehensive clinical experiences in various treatment settings with various modalities of substance abuse treatment.
- To introduce them into clinical research projects.
- To provide them opportunities to participate in teaching, and
- To prepare them for the added qualification in addiction psychiatry through a series
Number of fellowships accepted
Candidates must have completed four years residency in psychiatry to be eligible for the fellowship.
Participation modules Includes,
- Four months at
the inpatient detoxification and rehabilitation units
months at the outpatient alcoholism treatment Program.
months at the Methadone maintenance program.
evaluation and management under faculty supervisin, include reaching rounds and weekly individual supervisory sessions.
- Regularlt scheduled didactic seminar including epidemiology, Genetics, Neurology,
Pharmacology, and various modalities of addiction treatmet.
- Participation in teaching residents and
- Participation in clinical and basic science
- Weekly psychiatric grand rounds.
- Weekly psychiatry journal clubs.
Program Director, Addiction Psychiatry
Bronx, NY 10456
Please contact Noemi
Edwards: Phone Number: 718-901-8653.
Feel free to email Dr. Eliseo Go at: firstname.lastname@example.org